- 7 PAIRS COMBO. The pack of 7 is perfect for a whole week without daily wash. You are getting an amazing offer to keep your feet stay with optimal compression all the time. Compression socks are viewed as medicinal products. We intend to allay this myth by combining fashion, technology, and science to bring you the triple comfort without having to hide it at 1/7th the price of other products. The pack of 7 is perfect for a whole week without daily wash.
- COMPRESSION IS PROVEN to improve blood flow. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, a LONG TERM Solution no overnight quick fix. These are designed to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow preventing cramping, fatigue, swelling and helps in muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
- BEATING OUT THE COMPETITION -our knee-high compression socks' material is upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability.breathable high-performance fabric keeps an optimal temperature. Bacteria and moisture for a maximum level of comfort. No other offering on the market provides compression sock with such competitive price with the same quality, We are confident that you will choose it!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: If you are struggling with a gift idea to a loved one or a casual friend, this is will reduce your anxiety without even you wearing them J. Great gift choice for joggers, athletes, workout fanatics, office workers, ok..can we just say whoever use their leg extensively.
Looking for Effective Plantar Fasciitis Relief?
Yet offers you excellent compression and support for your foot?
FINALLY! CHARMING COMPRESSION SOCKS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT!
Perfect for a whole week without daily wash. It is ideal for those who sit for long period during travel or at work, provide mild squeezing of warmness and enhance blood circulation in your legs.
People with the following symptoms may benefit from Compression socks:
- Tired, aching, fatigued, and swollen feet
- Shin splints, and calf muscle pull
- Plantar fasciitis, and achilles tendonitis
- Edema, lymphedema, and venous insufficiencies
- Post-surgical recovery, and athletic recovery
- DVT, spider veins, and varicose veins
Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks:
- Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors.
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists.
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight.
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations.
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting.
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff.
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!